New Subscriber

Crazy Rusty rusty at crazyrusty.com
Sat Aug 21 22:39:56 UTC 2004

Hi everyone,

            I just joined the list and thought I would say Hello.  I have
never used Linux before and have just started learning about it.  I
currently have a P4 1.7 box that I am trying to install Fedora 2 on.  Could
someone point me in the direction of some installation documentation for
Fedora?  (I searched the list for 'install documentation' but nothing came
up. however I am a noob so I probably just passed over it)

I burned the iso's to cd's and have already started the install (right now I
have it checking media).  I am going to go with all defaults right now but I
thought it would be nice to read ahead before I get there.

Thanks,

JB