Cron useage question

Bill Gradwohl bill at ycc.com
Sun Aug 22 04:05:01 UTC 2004

>Where in the manpage info, is this defined so that I might not have to
>ask what is in retrospect a stupid question that really does have an
>answer if only *I* knew *where* to look?

You may want to consider putting the following line in your .bashrc file:
    alias man='man -a'
If you're the root user, add the line to /root/.bashrc and the next time
.bashrc is sourced, every time you say:
     man SomethingOrOther
you'll get the references from each chapter, one right after the other.

Just try running     man -a SomethingOrOther     and see what you get.

--
Bill Gradwohl
bill at ycc.com
http://www.ycc.com