several recent mozilla crashes on FC1

Clint Harshaw clint at penguinsolutions.org
Sun Aug 22 12:11:01 UTC 2004

Maurice F. Piller wrote:
> I've experienced several crashes of mozilla this past week on two different
> Fedora Core 1 boxes that are kept updated with yum.  Anyone else having
> problems?
>
> The mozilla version is 1.4.1-18, installed last November.
>
> --Chip

You may need some more information to help diagnose the problem. Try
running mozilla from the command line to browse to the site(s) that are
crashing. (Maybe it's just bad coding on the site -- that is what is
happening with my ISP's webmail service!).

You can also run
strace mozilla http://sitenamegoeshere.com
to see if there are any bits of data that are helpful.

Clint