Windows Media players

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Mon Aug 23 18:12:12 UTC 2004

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> [ snipped whole content ]
>
> Claude, do you manually wrap the lines or is it your mail
client? Your
> last 2 messages posted with OE are not a pleasure to read.
>
> I suggest http://jump.to/outlook-quotefix if you are bound to OE
and
> can not switch over to a different client.
>
> Alexander

Ok... Here's a response, using Quotefix. I hope it's less
'painful' for you to read. Outlook is the business client at my
work. I can't really opt out of it, because of years of
accumulated contacts, address book entries, etc..., plus the need
to interact with my co-workers using Outlook's feature-set. This
seems like a useful 'fix'.

Claude Jones
Levit & James, Inc./WTVS
Leesburg, VA, USA