mozilla web browser and swat

Dan Trainor dan at hakkrdan.org
Mon Aug 23 23:14:52 UTC 2004

If I recall correctly, SWAT has to be told which pidfile samba actually
uses.  I suspect that SWAT is not configured correctly, and this may be
what is causing the empty alert window.

Can you try it from a different browser and observe the results?  Does
it do the same thing?  I am just wondering why Mozilla was mentioned in
this post.

-dant