Tips on VPN to Pix

Mark Haney mhaney at interactsys.com
Tue Aug 24 00:01:03 UTC 2004

In the years since the release of Windows 2000, I've only seen the BSOD from Win2k and WinXP boxes when using/installing the Cisco VPN clients.  In some cases the BSOD was terminal to the OS itself and required a complete re-build of the machine.

Besides, I know the IPSec tools in FC2 will work with the PIX if I had some tips how others may have configured theirs.