kernel 2.6.8 and wine

Robert Crowther robertc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 21:16:21 UTC 2004

What I forgot to mention in my previous post - I ran wine as root
after upgrading (just in a terminal) and got the following output:

Converted temp dir to new entry HKCU\Environment "TEMP" = L"e:\\"
Converted path dir to new entry HKCU\Environment "PATH" =
L"c:\\windows;c:\\windows\\system;e:\\;e:\\test;f:\\"
Converted profile dir to new entry HKCU\Environment "USERPROFILE" =
L"c:\\windows\\Profiles\\Administrator"
Converted windows dir to new entry HKCU\Environment "windir" = L"c:\\windows"
Converted system dir to new entry HKCU\Environment "winsysdir" =
L"c:\\windows\\system"

No idea if that's at all significant...

Rob