Posts with attachments

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Wed Aug 25 13:18:21 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 08:10, Beej-in-GA wrote:
> Hi There,
> Why are some folks' posts only attachments of notepad text files and
> signature.asc files?  Just curious.

    Yeah, I'm one of'em.  The signature.asc contains a key.  With this
key:

    1. You can be certain it's me sending the mail and
    2. You can start an encrypted email to me (OFF LIST) if you need to
talk about passwords, or anything else that needs privacy.

Brian Fahrländer                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller