Konqueror is annoying me...

Andrew Konosky TerranAce007 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 26 03:24:13 UTC 2004

Konqueror doesn't seem to know which workspace I am on. When I am on
workspace 2 and click the icon on my desktop (KDE), Konqueror opens in
Workspace 1 all the time. I then have to go to worskspace 1 and send it
to the one I am currently using, which is annoying. On top of that,
Konqueror continues to always open in Worspace 2 (or whichever one I
sent it to before...) thereafter, until I send it to the one I'm using now.

How do I set it to open up in the workspace I am currently in?