Linux-friendly ISPs?

Adam Boettiger adam.boettiger at pobox.com
Thu Aug 26 17:51:42 UTC 2004

Is there clear documentation on how to set it up?  I couldn't find it on
their site.

Also, in the event that I am not near a cable connection, do you know if
Comcast offers dialup option into their accounts from a modem?  I
couldn't find this from their site either.

Finally, do any of the major ISPs support linux for dialup access?

 > Although Comcast doesn't officially support Linux, it works pretty
effortlessly. In fact, I found Linux easier to set up in > Comcast than XP.