FC2 and Webmin

Mike Wills koldark at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 21:44:05 UTC 2004

I follow the documentation directly from Webmin
(http://webmin.com/ssl.html) and it works great for me. The one thing
I have found is that you have to install the developer tools to get
the Net::SSLeay to compile. I am not sure which specific packages are
needed. Perhaps someone could shed some light on that subject....