FC2 and Webmin

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Aug 27 21:45:12 UTC 2004

Am Fr, den 27.08.2004 schrieb Robert Slade um 23:31:

> I'm having trouble with Webmin and FC2 with SSL. I have openssl
> installed (from the FC2 CDs, but I am having trouble with NET::SSLeay. I
> managed to download this from freshrpms, but that still gave me the same
> error when trying to activate SSL in Webmin. I have also tried
> downloading the .tar but that did not compile. Having read the
> documentation, I believe the problem is with different compiler versions
> used.

tettnang.freshrpms.net does not have the Perl Net::SSLeay module.

perl -e 'use Net::SSLeay'

does that print out an error or nothing?

> Can someone point me to a (simple) howto or advise me what I am doing
> wrong.

http://www.webmin.com/ssl.html

Install
http://dag.wieers.com/packages/perl-Net-SSLeay/perl-Net-SSLeay-1.23-0.1.fc2.dag.i386.rpm.

> Rob

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) kernel 2.6.8-1.521smp
Serendipity 23:41:30 up 7 days, 19:24, load average: 0.76, 0.53, 0.37