Certified Linux Laptop

Lotsa Cabo lotsacabo at spamjammer.com
Sat Aug 28 04:26:03 UTC 2004

On Aug 27, 2004, at 11:03 PM, RoboticGolem wrote:

> Dell.  A old friend of mine has been running FC1 on his Dell for some
> time now, and before that he was using RH9, so they work.

Interesting you should mention Dell.  I was just on their site.  I had
heard they had laptops that they ship with RH, however I could not find
any.  I also poked around on a few of the sites that claim Dells work
well with Linux, but could not find any RECENT model numbers listed;
either positive or negative.

Got a model number or two that you are confident would work well?  If
not, then thanks for the info you did have.

R/S
Ryan

Tired of spam?  Signup for a FREE SpamJammer.Com account and say
goodbye to junk email forever!