Thunderbird exports and Fedora Upgrading

TroyGeek fedora at troygeek.com
Sat Aug 28 19:50:28 UTC 2004

Hello,
Usually when a new release of Fedora comes out I like to backup my data,
format the hard drive, and then then install a fresh release instead of
'upgrading' since it seems cleaner.

I use Mozilla Thunderbird for my email. I don't see any export options
to save my emails. I'm wondering how I can backup/export my email from
Thunderbird so that I can be prepared for when FC3 comes out and I
upgrade. I want to be able to keep all my email.

Any ideas? Just copy a directory or something?

thank you!

~ TroyGeek ~