Fedora Project as learning medium for experts survey

Pierre-Philipp Braun ppwb at club-internet.fr
Sun Aug 29 10:30:47 UTC 2004

Experienced users and developpers,

	I'm writing an essay for the University of Paris V / Ergonomics
Lab concerning the learning mediums for future experts.  The aim of this
email is to collect testimonies.

	Please answer as soon as possible (immediately), the dead-line
for this survey is Monday 30 August 2004 included (UTC).  I think the
best is to reply this email to me only, not the mailing-list and wait
for the result (the essay).  Your answers may or may not be directly
quoted in the essay, and will be kept anonymous unless prior
authorization.

Question
--------
	Do you consider the Fedora Project as an efficient way for
future experts to learn to use software, maintain networks and to
program ? And why ?

Thanks

Pierre-Philipp