Remote Desktop to a Powerbook running OS 10.3.5

Alain RICHARD alain.richard at equation.fr
Mon Aug 30 15:41:39 UTC 2004

You may install a vnc server (OSXvnc) on your powerbook :

you may then connect from Linux to the powerbook using vncviewer.

You may also add a vncviewer to your powerbook :

but note also that your MacOS X powerbook is also an unix, so you have
full access (client and server) to ssh, X windows, ftp, samba, tftp,

you may even run parts of Linux under MacOS X (gimp, gnome, ...). Look
at the fink project : http://fink.sourceforge.net/

regards,