USB diskonkey lost with kernel 2.6.6+?

Leon Stringer leon.stringer at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 31 17:39:39 UTC 2004

Thanks for your replies guys.

I don't think it is the Bugzilla issue, I've tried the fix but it
doesn't work for me.

As I said the key drive seems fine (still works with Windows) and I was
using the exact same drive fine with FC2 (save having to rmmod
usb_storage after use). I'm sure the only change I've made to it not
working is the kernel update. I'll dig into usb-storage source and try
to get a handle on what it doesn't like.