Fedora Extras is extra

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Wed Dec 1 02:45:29 UTC 2004

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, Jorge Fábregas wrote:

> On Tuesday 30 November 2004 9:21 pm, Dag Wieers wrote:
> > RPMforge = FreshRPMS + Dag + Dries and (in the near future) PlanetCCRMA.
>
> Where can I find more information about RPMforge? http://rpmforge.net is down.

It actually never was up.

> I'm not that familiar with repositories (still learning this) and learning a
> lot on this thread :)

Well, you may want to look at:

	http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/FAQ.php#A1
	http://svn.rpmforge.net/svn/trunk/

for now. It has some general information, some ideas. I've got a website
that needs to have some more content and some of the scripts integrated,
so that it offers a better overview. I guess 1 week of work should do it.

But we all have got day-jobs too and the repositories and packages get
priority over websites.