FC3 Graphical Install and Boot Problems

Richard Duncan duncric at iit.edu
Sat Dec 4 02:23:36 UTC 2004

I tried re-running the installation using "nofb" but no change.  I also
removed rhgb from the grub line, but still no change.  It boots up and
into what I assume is the firstboot program.  Is there a way to set
grub to tell the system to boot in runlevel 3 or anything?

As far as the output on boot, smartd fails, but it moves too fast for
me to see the Xorg outputs before going into graphical mode.