WINE in FC3

Amy M amymom at hawaiilinux.us
Wed Dec 15 20:47:54 UTC 2004

One of the most blatant offenders is the U.S. Patent and Trademark
Office.  Yes, you can browse its website with non-IE browsers.  But you
must use IE to log in their "secured" (yes, SECURED) server.

Very recently, my alma mater Penn State announced that they strongly
discourage students and faculty members to use IE on or off campus.  But
our nation's top intellectual property agency still wants everyone to
use IE.   Isn't this funny?