Motorola wireless card problem :)

Rich Burroughs rich at paranoid.org
Thu Dec 16 17:13:08 UTC 2004

baytimur wrote:
> Sorry about jumping into the middle, I thought we were only an e-mail
> group and I was desperate, group etiquette advises taken .... I did not
> think that the volume would so high ....
>
> Is this now a proper thread on its own ?

It showed up as part of the previous thread for me, just with a new
subject line.

If you reply to a message someone sent to the list, your message will
show up in that same thread. If you are asking about a new topic you
don't want to reply to a message in a thread that's already there. Just
compose a brand new email of your own with an appropriate subject line
and send it to fedora-list at redhat.com.

Good luck with the card.

Rich