Motorola Wireless card, IP configuration issue ....

baytimur baytimur at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 17:49:34 UTC 2004

Okkkkkkkkk, This is so French :)  I am new to Unix world so it means nothign
to me. The good news is, I rebooted Fedora, and it powered the card on and
got an ip address from the DHCP server and worked flawlessly ! Maybe the
only thing it needed was for the service to be stopped and started, and the
reboot did that.

Now I can start learning as I experiment and mess around .... 5 hours or so
to get it working, not bad .....

Thanks for all the help, I will be here asking a  gazzilion questions for
sure .....

Birol