Fedora Core 3 Installation Bug --------- Help!!!!!!!!

Linda Leong waichongleong at msn.com
Thu Dec 16 09:40:38 UTC 2004

Hi Everyone,

I decided to install Fedora Core 3 in my Windows XP machine. I'veI burned
the 4 CDs, boot from the first CD, pass the media check, and coudn't
continue my installation because of an exception. I've attached to this mail
the code that it asks me to save in a floppy.

Before the exception, I also went through quite a few pop up windows titled
'Bug".  The first one pops up in the second screen where it asks me for my
language.  It says that some kind of assertion fails.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Linda