OS X

Timothy Ha linuxmail at yandex.ru
Wed Dec 22 21:42:22 UTC 2004

Our design studio has two Mac OS X for designers, one Windows XP and my
machine is Linux. I feel good in Gnome. I do mostly programming work and
my FC3 is quite similar to the web server that runs RHEL 3. Config files
are almost the same.

Mac OS X is nice, but it also has flaws in daily use. Our designers use
hundreds of fonts and sometimes the OS just hangs because of font
misoperation. And that with 1 Gb of memory on each Mac machine. One is 2
processor G4, and one is brand new monobloc G5 (the one that had
everything built into the LCD).

Timothy.