Newbie

Mehdi Bouhalassa contact at mehdi.ca
Thu Dec 23 12:10:42 UTC 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie running Windows XP in a partitioned disk.  I devoted 10MO
to Fedora Core 3.

The installation went fine, I can boot in both OS, but I can't seem to
do anything in Fedora, like connecting to Internet.  I've been looking
up the web for installation tips, using google keywords like "fedora
core 3" "manual" or "fedora core 3" "user guide", but I've found nothing
yet!

KPPP is killing me and nothing wants to connect...

It's very frustrating.

So if you could help me...  I'll give you some info on my system

PIV Pentium with 512M ram
Modem is DSL
Network card is a Marvell Yukon Gigabit Ethernet
10/100/1000Base-T-Adapter, Copper RJ-45

Please, I really need some help...

Thanks!