Fwd: Need Kernel Source

David Lawrence ACSLinux at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 30 17:08:26 UTC 2004

I cannot seem to locate the kernel source for kernel-2.6.9-1.681_FC3smp.  I need the kernel source to recompile and add NTFS capability for my dual Opteron 242 box.  I tried using the "up2date --get-source kernel" but it failed as you can see from my attachment.  I also tried to find an NTFS RPM for my kernel but I had no luck there.  So I am going to attempt to recompile the SMP kernel to add NTFS.  Any suggestion to where I can locate either an X86_64 NTFS RPM or the source for kernel-2.6.9-1.681_FC3smp.

Thanks
David Lawrence