Crossover Office Standard

Edward edward at tripled.iinet.net.au
Wed Dec 1 04:51:06 UTC 2004

Nathan Low wrote:

> I'm new to this operating system.  Please be patient.
> I asked you a few times about this.  Can someone help
> me on this problem.
>
> I bought this software so I can download my Windows
> programs.  I tried to download the program, but it is
> corrupted and I tried several times with the same
> result.  It keeps asking me if I want to open the
> program in emacs or another program.  I chose emacs
> and its doesn't open.  Is there another program I can
> open Crossover Office Standard and if I don't have
> this program, where can I download it?
>
> Please respond.  Thanks.

The reason nobody's replying (my guess) is that we cannot understand
what you're trying to do at all.

You don't need Crossover Office to download anything, just use a linux
browser or FTP client.

It's obvious English is not your native language. but please be far more
specific on just what it is you're wanting to do.

Regards,
Ed.