Crossover Office Standard

Shawn javajunkie at koyuru.com
Wed Dec 1 05:38:35 UTC 2004

> Nathan Low wrote:
>
> > I'm new to this operating system.  Please be patient.
> > I asked you a few times about this.  Can someone help
> > me on this problem.
> >
> > I bought this software so I can download my Windows
> > programs.  I tried to download the program, but it is
> > corrupted and I tried several times with the same
> > result.  It keeps asking me if I want to open the
> > program in emacs or another program.

Well AFAIK (and I do not use that program) you can not open it with
another program but rather have to install it:

$ install-crossover-standard-4.0.sh

see http://www.codeweavers.com/site/support/docs/crossover-
standard/install

or if you are not even getting it downloaded, try saving it when you
download and not opening it directly from the site.  Then install.

--
Shawn <javajunkie at koyuru.com>