Does Fedora include Linux?

duck04 duck04_1999 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 12:06:08 UTC 2004

Hey i just signed up for this cause i wanting to get
into linux based stuff, eventually so i can customize
linux and make my own linux based server. I hear that
RedHat and Fedora are good. So i was wondering does
the Fedora Download include a OS (operating system)
with the download? Such as like Linux?

Also what are the specifications that i would need on
a PC to do this Fedora Project thing?

I'm also looking for some help on this too since i'm
new the Linux stuff. So any help will be greatly
appreciated.

=====
Regards,
Bill