FC3 stable enough for production web server?

Thomas Zehetbauer thomasz at hostmaster.org
Wed Dec 1 13:56:49 UTC 2004

Hi,

I run FC3 on my primary server with no problems.

You may however want to take a look at postfix. I used to use qmail for
many years but unfortunately it needs maintenance urgently. You have at
least to fix the "extern int errno" for glibc and want to have SPF and
IPv6 suopport in a state of the art mailer.

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.