Re: Mail toaster

Hi,

I should say, good idea, but I'm trying now for more than a week to install cyrus-imap with postfix. But I'm having big problems with bdb libs. So I'm tired of all this and looking for another imap server, probably courier-imap.

Rob

WipeOut wrote:

I see that FC3 now comes with Cyrus-IMAP as the standard POP3/IMAP server.. This seems to me like a great idea to make a mail toaster out of an FC3 box..

My plan is to try and use Postfix+Cyrus-IMAP but then I thought why not try and include Anti-virus (Clam-AV) and Anti-spam (Spamassassin)..

Anyone done this?? or have any pointers or suggestions for making this build as easy as possible?

Thanks..