Gimp on FC3

Frank Pineau frank at pineaus.com
Wed Dec 1 18:16:58 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-01 at 11:01 -0700, Robin Laing wrote:

> Seen this mentioned on the gimp mail list.  Check their archives.  I
> didn't pay much mind to it.

Yeah, there were one or two people that mentioned it, but the lists
appear to be mostly dead and I didn't see any answers (except "you need
libxpm", which is already installed with x.org).

All I want is new bootsplashes! *sniff* :-(

--
Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it!... Fix it! Fix it! Fix
it!

--Fry
  Futurama - "A Clone of My Own"