Intel anypoint wireless card

Jamie Bohr jamiebohr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 04:35:33 UTC 2004

I have installed FC3 on a laptop that has an Intel AnyPoint wireless
card in it.  The card was seen during the install however after the
install the computer said is was removed.  I suspect that modules.conf
is missing the module for.  Does any one know what that is?  I have
searched goolge and have come up empty.  Please help.

Also does any one know what pci wireless card is supported natively in
FC3?  I don't want to have to recompile some module every time I
update the kernel, I just want something that is supported without a
lot of work.  I am looking for something I can buy and Best Buy or
Comp USA.

Thank you,
   Jamie