How to connect to serial port in LINUX

Rajiv jrajiv at hclinsys.com
Thu Dec 2 10:56:13 UTC 2004

Dear All,
    I have connected Eurologic SAN storage to my Fedora machine. I am using
minicom for communication. I windows I am able to connect sucessfully
through port VT-100 using HyperTerminal. In my Fedora machine I can only
connect to terminal VT-102- in minicom terminal options I find only VT-102
not VT-100. How to get rid of this problem.

Regards,
Rajiv