[BlueZ] identifying the installed subsystem

soraberri malfonso at able.es
Thu Dec 2 12:23:58 UTC 2004

BlueZ stack for bluetooth is composed of two main parts: the kernel modules
and the user libs and tools.
Both, the kernel and the libs&tools are  continously upgrading through
kernel patches or newer versions respectively.
 Now, BlueZ stack is included in the Fedora Core3 distribution (kernel is
2.6.9...) and my question is, how can I know which exact version or upgrades
does fedora include?, and also, how to indentify all those files in the
system that conform the whole blueZ subsystem?

thks