wine program

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Thu Dec 2 15:02:56 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 11:27 -0700, Robin Laing wrote:
> I got my copy from wine HQ.  It was more current than any of the
> repositories that I saw had it.  I do notice that they don't have a
> FC3 version.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=6241&package_id=77396

I contacted Vincent Béron, the maintainer for Red Hat RPM packages, and
he said that he will be releasing and maintaining an FC3 package of WINE
starting with the next version.

Given that they release a new version every month or so, and the last
one was released on October 19th, the next one should be released Real
Soon Now [tm].

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>