Ditching FC3... for now =(

Gustavo Seabra seabra at ksu.edu
Thu Dec 2 15:25:55 UTC 2004

Lotsa Cabo wrote:

>Have you considered forgetting about VMWare entirely and using a Dual-Boot
>setup instead?
>

>--> Unfortunately, dual booting is not an option.  As I mentioned in my
>original message, I have to be both comfortable and productive on Linux
>before I can install on my physical drive.  I've seen too many issues with
>XP and FC3 being on the same drive [...]
We have just recently installed FC3 on a Dell Laptop with WinXP, with no
problems. I don't see any issues, as long as you install Windows first
(that I don't know why). If you want to try the dual boot, I can send
you the details.
*Gustavo Seabra*
<http://www.ksu.edu/chem/personnel/faculty/grad/jvo/ortiz/people_seabra.html>
- Graduate Student