Shutdown in one step?

Is there any graphic equivalent to "shutdown -h now",
eg can I modify the logout screen so that it offers
to shutdown the machine?

Also I'd quite like the name of the last person who logged in
to be offered, as under the other system.
Is there any way of organising this?

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366