1 Mail per day.

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 2 23:46:18 UTC 2004

Then read the instructions. That is "sort of" one of the options
given. You may get more than one message a day. Typically you get
them in batches of 20 to 50 from list management software.

I recommend against it. It messes up your ability to reply cleanly.
I'd recommend you use a custom folder for Fedora list. Even the icky
Outlook Expunge I use can do that. Sorting email into folders is a
Godsend for handling my email. I am subscribed to some VERY high volume
lists, so high that spam is only 20% or so of my daily email intake.
Without folders it'd be an unholy mush to try to deal with.

{^_^}