1 Mail per day.

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Fri Dec 3 00:11:32 UTC 2004

On Friday 03 December 2004 07:46, jdow wrote:
> so high that spam is only 20% or so of my daily email

Use of blacklists that someone else has been lamenting should reduce that.
Additionally, I've tweaked postfix header rules to be a bit more than
ordinarily picky. Over all my accounts spam is much less than 1%.

Additionally I've taken to using throw-away addresses for lists; in times past
I have used yahoo, but now I control boxes with permanent Internet connexions
I can maintain any number of addresses (and even a variety of free domains).

If this address gets abused I can easily retire it.

--

Cheers
John Summerfield