bizarre yum behaviour

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Fri Dec 3 03:41:47 UTC 2004

Am Fr, den 03.12.2004 schrieb Trevor Smith um 4:27:

> As you can see, newpg and libksba are installed on my system:
>
> [root at laptop trevor]# rpm -q libksba
> libksba-0.4.7-0.fdr.1.2
> [root at laptop trevor]# rpm -q newpg
> newpg-0.9.4-0.fdr.2.2
>
> I can not update newpg via yum because it is the latest version:

> What can this mean? How can I solve it so that yum update works for me again?

> Trevor Smith // trevor at haligonian.com

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&m=110201556632168&w=2

You got an answer. Please prevent to start the same question with new
topics.

You are using the FC2 fedora.us repository or at least installed
packages from there. As there is no FC3 fedora.us (Fedora Extras not
ready) you will have to follow the advise by Rahul.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.9-1.6_FC2smp
Serendipity 04:41:28 up 12 days, 23:28, load average: 0.71, 0.61, 0.57