fstab-sync keeps overwriting added Jaz drive in /etc/fstab file

Clay Amerault lists at nyc.rr.com
Fri Dec 3 04:31:23 UTC 2004

I'm trying to add a Jaz drive in the /etc/fstab file.  I am able to
manually edit the file and add the entry.  I then added the device to my
KDE desktop, successfully mounted it, and browsed the drive.

However, apparently fstab-sync removed the entry when I put in a new Jaz
cartridge.  The mount point I created for the Jaz drive disappeared as
well.  Any suggestions as to how to get my Jaz drive working?