Linux way to perform this vid card reflash...

I suspect there is too much proprietry code involved, but the process is
listed here for dos:

http://www.giga-byte.com/VGA/Support/BIOS/HowToReflash/HowToReflash.htm

It's inconvenient to take the card to a Windwos computer, and do it from there
so a Linux solution is preferable.

I couldn't use a boot floppy because this machine has no floppy drive (I could
get one as last resort) - is there such thing as a dos boot cd?

Jim