HOWTO for Squirrelmail in FC?

Randy Vice damocles at thenostromo.com
Fri Dec 3 16:19:57 UTC 2004

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Randy Vice wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 akonstam at trinity.edu wrote:
>
>> If you use the rpm every thing is set up automatically. The link to
>> the squirrelmail directory (/usr/share/squirrelmail) is placed in
>> /etc/httpd/conf.d/squirrelmail.conf.
>>
>> All you need to do to finish the configuration is to run:
>> conf.pl in the /usr/share/squirrelmail/config directory.
>
> Thank you!  I've got it back up and running. =)

I spoke too soon.I'm getting the following INBOX error:

ERROR : Could not complete request.
Query: SELECT "INBOX"
Reason Given: Internal error occured. Error report written to server log.
[2004-12-03 11:15:54]

System is up to date FC2 (via YUM) using dovecot.

Any suggestions?  This appears when new mail is in. If I go and use pine
and quit, I can use squirrelmail to read the directory again till a new
email shows up and I get the above error again.

Randy

--
: damocles at TheNostromo.com : Bruce Morrow, a man before and after his time :
: "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood  :