Re: GNOME Themes won't install

None of that has worked for me. I've never had this problem with other distros. Just FC3.....

the same problem.i've tried the both ways and could not succeed.and didn't post it before because it is not the only problem in FC3.in my opinion they released FC3 without testing enough to release it 6 months later after FC2 as they promised.i never had any unstabilities with FC2!