Windows Media 7.1

I installed Windows Media 7.1 with no problems which I
used Crossover Office Standard.

The problem is that when I play it on judgejudy.com,
there's no audio.  My soundcard was tested and I heard
sound.  I tried koit.com with no problems since I
heard their advertisements on my pc speakers.  I
checked the volume and none of the mute selections is
checked.

Can someone assist me as soon as they can?  Thanks.