Shutdown in one step?

Robert Spangler bms at zoominternet.net
Fri Dec 3 16:04:54 UTC 2004

On Friday 03 December 2004 00:38, Gustavo Seabra wrote:

>  Actually, as I recall now the steps I took, it's just not as simple: KDE
>  doesn't seem to be high priority for the Fedora developers, so they
>  don't have the KDE updated by default. I had to update my KDE from the
>  kde-redhat.org repos:
>  kde-stable.repo file in /etc/yum.repos.d/ :
>  [kde-fedora-stable]
>  name=kde-redhat.org (fedora)
>  baseurl=ftp://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/fedora/$releasever/stable

Is this yum.repos.d something new to FC3 only?  I have this directory but
there is nothing in it.  I added the above information to my yum.conf file
but when yum runs I get the following error:

Setting up Repo:  kde-fedora-stable
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: kde-fedora-stable
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from kde-fedora-stable: [Errno 256] No more
mirrors to try.

Any help would be nice.  Thnx

--

Regards