D-Link DWL-G650

Randy Kelsoe randykel at swbell.net
Sat Dec 4 19:26:34 UTC 2004

Roger Grosswiler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Somebody experienced with this card? Does it work in FC3?

I played with mine a little and got it working. Using madwifi, I was
able to connect at 54Mbps, but not 108Mbps. I also did not get the
WPA-PSK working, and was only able to connect to the router with the
router's 'Security' set to none or WEP. I connected with WEP once, then
was not able to reconnect. It was getting late, so I gave up on it for
now. I think I will give ndiswrapper a try, since it says the DWL-G650
works fine with FC3.