OT What bugs you about posts?

Angelo Machils angelus at sangreal.demon.nl
Sat Dec 4 19:42:50 UTC 2004

fedora-list-request at redhat.com wrote:

>I see allot of nice people reply with links to let people know how to
>post.  My pet peeve is HTML so I made a page
>http://www.tmpco.com/textvshtml.html
>
>If anyone wants, send your favorite link to sales at tmpco.com and I'll put
>it on the page.
>
>Tim...

What personally bugs me the most is the too radical replies to things
like someone making the mistake of posting a testmessage, or putting the
reply text above the original one, or just reply with 'RTFM' or 'look in
internet'.

But this is just my personal opinion, so I'm not making a list and won't
attack anyone who replies in the above stated manner, because then I
would be doing the same ;)

Feel greeted, Angelo Machils