Re: D-Link DWL-G650

On Sat, 2004-12-04 at 14:06, Roger Grosswiler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Somebody experienced with this card? Does it work in FC3?
>
> Thanks
> Roger

I have been using one for sometime now with FC2.  You need to determine
what chip set your particular card is using.  The one I have uses the
prism chip set and I have been using the prism54 drivers with it.  I
understand some versions of the DWL-G650 use the atheros chip set.  Your
best bet for the atheros chip set is probably the madwifi drivers.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid cfl rr com

Clothes make the man.  Naked people have little or no influence on society.
		-- Mark Twain